Benefits of ACSC Membership:
- annual meeting with directors of centers, archivists of congressional papers, and scholars from all over the country
- participation in an open listserv discussion list and interactive Web site
- copies of Managing Congressional Collections, by Cynthia Pease Miller, published by the Society of American Archivists in 2008
- collaborative opportunities with other centers and congressional archives
- participation in the ongoing discussion among centers, congressional papers archivists, archivists and scholars working in Congress, and other parties concerned about preserving the documentation of, and encouraging research and education about, Congress.
- voting privileges in all business of the organization (institutional members only)